Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You know you're in love.

I don't like being without Josh for 10 minutes - much less days, weeks, or months! I love consuming all my time with him and would not want to spend it any other way. He makes me happier than anyone ever has. When we're together, we never get tired of one another and we're always happy no matter what we may be doing. We also joke around, cuddle, and share a lot of the same interests. He's my best friend and the love of my life. He's always so sweet and tells me he loves me at least 5 times a day. He's wonderful and I cannot wait to call him my husband one day. :) I'm just super happy in the relationship i'm in and when I sit at home alone, I have time to think about things such as these and realize how lucky I am to have such a wonderful boyfriend.

Valentine's Day is coming up and I have created some resin Valentine jewelry with conversation heart candies! Sorry, no pictures today - they are still drying as I type this. But I will post them tomorrow! I will also have some new vintage clothing posted tomorrow as well. I'm going shopping for some tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment