Thursday, January 13, 2011

Free Stuff & New Stuff on Website

So, as I have stated before a few weeks ago - I have a contest going on that ends January 29th. You can follow me on here and your name is automatically added to the contest and you can get all your friends to add me on Facebook and get them to tell me that you have sent them, and for every friend request you get your name is entered.

Anywayyy -- I have added a NEW rule :)
Purchase something from my ACTUAL website (http://www.31west.webs.com/) and with EVERY ITEM you   purchase, your name will be entered FIVE TIMES! Plus, we have free additional shipping - so you only pay one low shipping fee! :) Couldn't be better huh?!

So come buy things & have your name entered 3492347230 times! :)

We also listed a few 'modern' things on there as well. We still have a TON to add - but we're getting there. It's hard to upload everything at once with school, work, and shipping things out! It's like when i'm busy doing something, Josh isn't. And when he's busy at work, i'm not! Ha. Go figure. But we'll get there! Bare with us!

Here's a few 'modern' items we have listed! Whatcha think?
(We still have to take pictures of me modeling these - sorry!)

Listing:


Listing:

Listing

Listing:

Listing:

Listing:

Listing:

So go buy things. Be entered to win free goodies (such as, $15 gift certificates to our shop - vintage clothing grab bags, vintage jewelry, handmade jewelry!) It's worth it! ;)

Or get all your friends to follow us on here - tell them to comment me with who referred them - and their name will be entered as well as who referred them!

No comments:

Post a Comment