Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Vintage Accessories

Had some time to take and upload a few pictures of the vintage items I have stacked up in my house :P. Mostly just scarves -- but I have a few new tops & cardigans as well.

All these items are currently for sale & let me know if you're interested!


This pretty cropped cardigan. It's a size Small & has a beaded trim with sequins & pearls on top of lace :)


(Sorry, was on the phone with my dad). This is for a cute purple-ish scarf - it's a large square shaped scarf. Looks cuter in person!


A royal blue large square type scarf - this one has a teeny small spot on the backside of it (can't notice at all when wearing).



A really cute paisley print silk scarf - its a large square scarf as well - this one has a teeny tiny spot on one of the edges - but you can't even tell. I just examined it well since i'm selling it :)


& i'll package up your scarf all pretty & what not :)


This is an ADORABLE elf hat! It reminds me of the Legend of Zelda. :P I love me some Zelda. This hat is more than likely handmade & it's really really unique and cute.


& lastly, this black and white printed tank. Comes to a point at the bottom in the middle - really cute. Fits like a Medium/Large -- but i'm a XS/S & it looks like a cute loose fitting tank on me.

That's all for right now. I have a huge trash bag full of clothing & accessories that I need to be uploading, but i've just been busy with school. & when i'm not busy doing school work - i'm busy being lazy :P Sue me.

But i'll try my best to upload some more items to the website.  I really do need to. If you're interested in any of these e-mail me at : thirtyonewest31@gmail.com and I will upload them for you to either of my websites (if they aren't already listed).

No comments:

Post a Comment