Wednesday, January 19, 2011

High Waisted Maxi Skirts as Dresses?

Sounds odd -- high waisted maxi skirts as tube dress -- but it actually looks super cute! For example(s):









Looks like a regular cute dress to me! :) All of these are for sale on my website -- www.freewebs.com/31west . The last one pictured (black and white checkered) is actually new! It's vintage but still has the orginal tags on it.

I took and uploaded a ton of my personal & modern clothing/jewelry that I am selling.. I haven't listed any of these on the site yet, but they will be there soon. (If you're interested in any -- please e-mail me at : thirtyonewest31@gmail.com & I will gladly list them on the site for you asap!)







I added crystal rhinestones to the center of the flowers on this ;)

I also found this vintage Fred Hayman gold Beverly Hills charm bracelet! I haven't even heard of Fred Hayman before -- but I did some research and found out he does perfumes & stuff. I still cannot find another bracelet like this one. I've found a similar one -- it's Beverly Hills too -- but looks completely different. I just thought it looked pretty cool when I bought it - & I just happen to like charm bracelets as well. :)




Wellllp, I suppose that's all at the moment. I found a bunch of guys vintage items too! I've already taken pictures but haven't uploaded or edited them quite yet - so hopefully they'll be on here next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment