Monday, January 17, 2011

Tons & Tons of Stuff!

Okay, so I have yet to add tons of stuff to our website. But I've added pieces here and there. I've had to work extra this weekend and I go to school all week - so it's been kind of hard to! We had some trouble with our other website -- so we have a new link:


^^ that's the most current link! :) We plan on having our own domain name, but we have to wait 30 days. I have taken plenty of new pictures of some vintage/handmade goodies. Here's what's in store for now:












& I have some Vintage jewelry as well:














& I made this large chunky 2" Valentine candy Ring:


We also added some modern clothing too. I went shopping yesterday and today for some vintage items - and I literally have a large lawn bag full that I need to upload! I've been too far behind in the uploading process. :( But be sure to check out both of our sites:


& on our actual website ( the www.freewebs.com/31west ) you get FREE additional shipping! You only have to pay one low shipping rate. For US - $2.99-$6.99 depending on what you get. And for other countries (depending on what countries you live in) - $3.99-$10.
So get a ton of stuff for CHEAP! :)

Alright, done typing - go shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment