Friday, January 7, 2011

SALE!

BUY 2 GET 1 FREE WEEKEND SALE! FROM TODAY - JANUARY 9TH TILL 12 a.m.
Come get your goodies before they're gone! :)

My boyfriend and I are working on an actual website tonight when we get off work! I'm really excited about it. I am still going to have my Etsy and upload just a FEW items on there every once in awhile. I also start back school on Monday :( I really don't want to go back this semester. I'm taking classes I really don't want to - Math and Interpersonal Communications! :( But I am also taking some business classes such as Entrepreneurship and E-Commerce. So those may help me out with my shop in the long run I suppose.

Well, I shall keep everyone posted on the website and don't forget to get your buy 2 get 1 free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment