Monday, January 24, 2011

Shopping Spree!

This past weekend, my boyfriend took me shopping. :) I feel very odd with him buying me things - I constantly kept trying to put things back because I didn't want him to spend a ton of money on me. I'm not the type of person who says 'buy me this' all the time I suppose. But I have a very sweet boyfriend who told me to shut up and pick out anything I wanted anyway :)

Okay, so here we go:

I got this pretty turquoise stud purse on sale for $10 at Pacsun (Yeah, I added my Katy Van Zeeland keychain on it lol).

After adding the keychain - I thought about adding other items, and I got this vintage scarf from Goodwill the week before, and it matched perfectly - so I added it instead! :) - I didn't pay but like $.30 for the scarf.

& I got this adorableeee kitty wallet on sale for $5.98 at Hot Topic. I love cats! I'm a sucker for kittens :P

I love beaded jewelry like this  - it reminds me of the Indian jewelry I used to get when I was little at Cherokee. I got this bangle at Body Central (I think it's also known as Body Shop in some locations) on sale for $1.99!

^^ & a picture of the bangle on.

Got this necklace from Body Central as well - it was $3.90. This is probably going to be my new favorite necklace :)

^ up close of the pendant(s).

Got this baby blue bow top on sale at Hot Topic for $10.98 - looks really cute on too with a different color undershirt underneath.

& I also got this oversized crop top at Hot Topic for $10.98! This is actually an XL (and i'm a XS-S) but I got it as an oversized shirt -- and it's supposed to be cropped, but since it's big - it's not cropped on me. So it just fits as a off the shoulder type top.

They had a REALLY good sale at Pacsun - I got like 7 things for $52! I got this pale pink Roxy Sequin/Stud tank top for $7 on sale (it was originally $29.50).

^ up close of detail.

Got this Kirra (I think that's the brand?) sparkly light pinkish tank for $1.49 (originally $17.50) ! This was the only color I saw, or I would have gotten them all!

This Kirra light grey tank was on sale for $3

& this oversized white detailed blouse for $5.

& This is probably my favorite. I loveeee this dress! I got it on sale for $9.99! It's really cute and fits great.

^ up close of pattern & ruffle.

& I got this satin-like grey romper for $9.99 too! :) They had a black one as well, I want to go back and get it too - but they only had a few grey ones - so I went ahead and got it.

& I got this cute Hollister floral dress! (org. $39, I think?) I got it for $9.95!

^ up close of pattern.


I also went shopping when I got paid and bought a few things for myself:

I got this Benefit Primpcess kit off EBay for $17.99 with free shipping. I personally think it's a fake - but it looks really & the product works good - so I don't really care! :)

^^ what it has in it. Some shadows, concealer, eyeshadow primer, & mascara. Comes with directions on how to use it too. My boyfriend actually noticed my makeup that day and said it looked good - so it must be pretty good for a boy to notice! :) Haha.

I got these superrr cute heels from Target on sale for $6.24 (org. $24.99). I got the last pair too :) It's really hard for me to find heels that work for me, because if they're too high - I cannot walk what-so-ever. I walk like I have something constantly stuck up my butt -- not too pretty.

^ Side view of the shoes-sies. ;)

& I got this navy blue & black lace dress on sale for $10.98 (org. $21.99). They had other colors instead of the blue too. I really liked this one though.

^ up close of the ruffled top.

& I got these heels at Goodwill for $4.50! :) They're from Target -- and I saw these exact shoes when I went shopping at Target! They were on sale for $8 there. They were a bit dirty when I purchased them at Goodwill, like the heels were kind of muddy - but I cleaned them up a bit.


I decided to play dress up with my oversized Hot Topic top --

Cute? I also got these skinny black jeans at Target on sale for $10.98 at Target as well! :)





They also had really good sales on mens' flannels at Target too! I got my boyfriend one for $4.98 & it looks great on him as well! I'm uncertain of why I posted the items I recently got in a shopping adventure - just felt like doing it! I guess I was rather happy my boyfriend bought me things. I've never had someone do that for me (that i've dated) like he did. He's a pretty amazing guy. I'm a happy little lady - whether he buys me things or not. :)


1 comment:

  1. That's the story of my life! My boyfriend is just the same when it comes to shopping. In fact, he bought me the Forever21 harem pants I'm wearing in my most recent post. And I always feel bad for letting him, but man, these sweet guys are just so persistent. :) And those Goodwill heels are to die for! I love thrift-store shopping. I can't help myself. This is a great post full of great items and a great outfit.

    ReplyDelete