Sunday, December 26, 2010

New Stuff Added!

I've been making new handmade jewelry for the past few days. I have just been lazy and have yet to upload any on here! But here's what I have so far:






I thought the butterfly ring was super cute. It's chunky and big, but it's great! :) I can do customs of those with whatever sprinkles or candies you have in mind. I also decided to make some custom Initial rings. I hand-paint these whatever color(s) wanted and add a few rhinestones to bedazzle them. Btw, all my rings come on adjustable ring bases.

Also, I reconstructed a pair of vintage vacation earrings.

Before:

and After..

Not too much of a difference - just added some gold studs instead of the silver hooks & added a cute little rhinestone. I love bedazzling things :D I still have like 3 pairs of the regular vacation earrings with the silver hooks as well -- so both pairs are currently available! I've been slack on uploading stuff on Etsy - so not everything pictured is up yet - but if you'd like to purchase any items just e-mail me and I can upload them for you!

I finally took some pictures of the vintage clothing I have! So come buy them all! :)








( like the Hello Kitty/Sonic I have in the background? lol )


All items are available - but even these haven't been listed yet :( 
So e-mail if you're interested! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment