Thursday, December 30, 2010

Handmade, Reconstructed, & Love!

I'm a super happy little lady with my man.


He's a pretty great guy.
Things couldn't be better between us. :)

Anywayy -- Here's some of the handmade goodies I've been making over the past couple of days:

These rings measure 1" round.

( The little yellow candy in this piece reminds me of one of the Minions from Despicable Me )


Lady Licorice Candy Necklace.



I've got more coming soon. Also, I found this vintage black purse and decided to reconstuct it a bit.




Sorry for the smudges on the purse in the flash. There not there in person if you're just looking at it (does that make sense? lol) -- you can only tell when my camera flash goes off :(. But I added one of my licorice pieces on a bow - then made a pearl chain - and added cute little teal rhinestone flowers and pearls. :) It's unique/funky looking - I agree. But it was rather fun to make -- and there's only one like it in the World.


I've been creating some 'vintage' style handmade jewelry as well. & here is what is how they're coming along so far:

Deer - Butterflies - and more to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment