Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I would like my own home to decorate.

I went shopping with my mother today and she received a Tjmaxx gift card for Christmas, so we decided to head there. They have a ton of really cute furniture & decor for homes and I wish I could decorate my own! :( I saw plenty of things I wanted - but I am currently broke. So my mom let me get two things with her gift card. Both were $3 each.
This cute little floral tank &


This UHHMAZZINGG pink retro-style napkin dispenser! I got the last one too! :) This item literally made my day haha. It made me start thinking of how I wanted to have my kitchen look for whenever I get my own house! Also, my mom went to Lowe's because she's re-doing the dining room so it made me get all 'interior designer' like and wanted to design my own rooms! I want a cute vintage style kitchen that's either pastel yellow or a light turquoise color.

^^ Such as those. I like unique stuff. I don't want a normal kitchen. I want a cute, eccentric, and a one of a kind kitchen! :)

I thought this was really pretty too! But probably just a BIT too eccentric for me! Still cute though.

I want to have like a vintage ice cream parlor look as well! Ice cream signs and cupcake posters all over:





& I love tea sets and just tea cups themselves! So I'd have to have a cute little matching tea set for the kitchen as well.


I haven't been home much to make anything today + I ran out of my glue that I use for my jewelry, so I won't be able to create anything until my boyfriend gets me some when he gets off work! So hopefully, I'll have some new handmade goodies listed tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment