Thursday, December 23, 2010

I am completely happy and content with my life. I love what I do (making jewelry/selling vintage stuff), love all my little kittens, and I have the greatest boyfriend probably in the whole world. I love how in our relationship we don't worry about things (ever) and we could just sit around everyday and hold one another and be completely happy with that. It's just a very worry-free, positive, and healthy relationship and I just happen to be crazy for Joshua as well - so it's perfect! I honestly do not think things could get better, but they always do somehow. ;) Anywayyy, I finally went Christmas shopping for everyone last night and I got almost everyones except my dad's (which i'll probably get tonight). I was bad and bought myself a few items -- but hey, i've spent all the money and gift cards i've gotten on other people - so I suppose it was okay. I got a cute little romper for spring, some new bronzer that I was in need of, and some hair shine stuff that's like $15 at salons - but I got it on sale for $3 at Tjmaxx. :) I also got these cute little licorice candies to make resin jewelry with:
I can't wait to get started on some jewelry with these little guys. Too bad they aren't as tasty as they look :P. I also had to wake up at 5:30 this morning to finish making my sister's keychains. She wanted me to make her some initial keychains for the people she worked with for Christmas gifts - so I did. They turned out to be cuter than I expected.

 I can do customs of those ^^ if anyone would like some. :) Yesterday, I also got some Vintage clothing for the site and I found some pretty great stuff! I've got to upload them all on my Etsy when  I get a chance. But here's what I have so far:
I also found Josh an awesome quilted war blanket. I had to get it - I thought it was ridiculous and I love ridiculous-looking things.

I love it. He did as well. I may have to steal it from him. I got him all of his Christmas already and I told him he could open ONE of his gifts last night - but I ended up letting him open them all :( haha. I'm really bad at keeping gifts as secrets during holidays/birthdays. Oh well, at least he enjoyed them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment