Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vintage Grab Boxes!

So i've decided to combine a bunch of vintage goodies in one super cute take out box! :) These can contain anything from - clothing (tops,skirts,dresses,vests,etc.), accessories (belts,scarves,sunglasses,etc.), vintage jewelry & handmade jewelry! So far, i've got two available:

This one is a size Small/Medium & is listed on my etsy site:


This one is a size Small & is currently not listed, but if you're interested just let me know! :)

I have decided to cancel my actual website, just because I have to pay $25 a month for it and have yet to sell anything on there. Thirtyonewest isn't well-known enough for it's own website at the moment. I'm doing pretty decent on my Etsy, Facebook, & Ebay shops right now.

Sorry I haven't been posting blogs here lately, i've just been pretty busy with school & doing online tests and what not. Keeps me pretty busy. & when i'm not doing that, I like to spend time with my co-owner (love of my life) Joshua ;) But everything is going great! I'm still getting stuff to sell in the shop - I actually went shopping yesterday and got a TON of new vintage items I have to upload tonight/tomorrow. So I'll post again once I get everything uploaded!

I added a lot of items on my Etsy shop, so please go there & shop away! :) I still have the Cabin Fever sale going on where you spend $50 and get 50% off your total when using the code CABINFEVER at checkout :)

No comments:

Post a Comment