Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Got some new stuff for ya -- vintage clothing & purses :)

Both of these are for sale:
Victoria's Secret Floral & Lace Babydoll top - Size Small
& a Teal Soft Cardigan - Size Medium



A super cute slate blue & cream sweater vest - Size Slouchy Small or Medium :)


Funky Sequin Red Sweater -- Size Med. This one is really warm :)

A Floral Print Thermal Top (Lace at the bottom is not part of the top, it's an undershirt i'm wearing)

I looooove Carousel Horses! :( I have a little Carousel figurine collection I get from yard sales & flea markets lol. I didn't want to get rid of this one, but I have too many tees!
Size Medium

An adorable paint splatter chain purse


Small vintage Dooney & Bourke Shoulder Bag :)


That's all i've got so far! I have way more -- but that's all the pictures I have taken at the moment.
Let me know if you'd like anything & i'll list them on Etsy! :)

2 comments: