Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's about time

New Stuff - yay!


^^ I made this one! :) I reconstructed a pair of vintage clip on earrings! I made one into a necklace (this one) and the other into a ring. I have decided to keep the ring for myself though :)

Super cute pair of plastic vintage shades.

Vintage Owl Necklace

Unicornnnnnsss! :) Adorable Unicorn Necklace & Earring Set!

Vintage boots for women -- size 7.

Vintage unisex Irish tee. - Medium

Both of these are for sale -- the striped top (small) & the red cardigan (med.)

Retro Bunny Rabbit Sweater - Small

REAL LEATHER Wilsons Leather Cheetah Print Vest - Size Small

Cute Floral Skirt -- M/L

Joyce Vintage Sandals -- Size 5.5

this is UHHMAZINGGG! Lady Gaga costume - Fits sizes S/M/L! Comes with the oversized top, high waisted bottoms, leg garder(s)/headband :)

Shabby Chic Floral Vest - Small/Med.

Oversized Liz Claiborne Caridgan -- Size Med.

Retro Panther Fitted Sweater - XS/S

This is awesome- -it's vintage & still has the org. tags on it! Says size Medium - but can fit a small.

& lastly, a cute black and pearl necklace & earring set!

I have a ton more on my Facebook shop (I upload literally everything on there). So go add my facebook. I have a Facebook Badge on the Right side of my blog! :)

Happy shopping loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment